Bikmetov Ramil Shamilevich – (Sterlitamak branch of Bashkir State University)
The article deals with the phenomenon of «working with coolness» (restrictionism), which often appears in companies with low wages and weak management. This phenomenon was discovered by the founder of scientific management Frederick Winslow Taylor, watching the actions of workers in Philadelphia. At the moment, not enough attention is paid to the heads of organizations to restriction in our country. Restrictionism prevents the development of Russian companies, does not allow them to realize all their opportunities. Analysis of the causes of restrictionism, as well as the search for effective measures to overcome this phenomenon, is an urgent task for Russian management. In developing such measures it is necessary to use the successful experience of successful companies. As such measures, the article proposes using a set of motivational and stimulating influences, as well as stimulating the creative potential of an employee, accompanied by soft control.
• Modern Russian organizations are increasingly trying to compete with foreign firms in foreign markets, to meet international requirements.
• A significant barrier to the development of modern organizations is ineffective archaic management, which relies on Soviet ideas of motivation, control and organization.
• Ineffective, based on authoritarian style and low wages, management leads to restrictionism.
• Restrictionism is a hidden form of protest by an employee (along with increased staff turnover) against under-salaries, excessive control and poor management.
• Restrictionism is a phenomenon that today is massively observed in Russian organizations, the reason for which is extremely low salaries and excessive, tight control with subsequent (not always justified) sanctions.
• Among the measures that help to effectively deal with restrictionism, one can single out a balanced and socially oriented motivational mechanism, as well as the granting of freedom in the performance of the tasks with accompanying soft control.
Tel : +7 495 649 6241
Fax : +7 800 3331538
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Address : RUSSIA, 101000, Moscow, Myasnitskaya st. 13-2
BIBLIO-GLOBUS Science - one of the leading science publishers in Russia.Read More